The DoHealthWell Coverage extension of the 4th International Health and Wellness Tourism Congress is packed with the best content from the speakers, interviews, and stories.
“Promotion is fundamental for Medical Travel,” said Dr. Prem Jagyasi in a recent article posted on our website. And we cannot agree more.
The main Medical Travel event of the Caribbean left too much valuable content for us to enjoy, like, or share.
In this short clip, we wanted to show a lot more than what we are probably used to for these types of events. Moreover, it is imperative that we use all in our power to project our efforts in consolidating a Medical Travel industry in the Dominican Republic.
Here is a list of the content published on the coverage extension:
- Amelia Reyes Opening Speech on September 5th (Youtube DoHealthWellTV)
- Medical Tourism Association Awarded for Collaboration at Intl. Congress
- “Promotion is Fundamental for Medical Travel,” suggests Dr. Prem Jagyasi
- Rafael Paz: The Dominican Republic Ranks 5th on Medical Travel Industry
Panel: Importance of Local and International Medical Tourism Accreditation.
Karen Timmons (Instagram @dohealthwell)
Neftalí Vazquez (Instagram @dohealthwell)
Panel: Experiences and Strategies for Building a Health and Wellness Tourism Destination Brand.
- Panel: Dominican Health Service Offerings.
- Panel: International Patient Experience.
- Panel: Challenges and Opportunities of Human Resources in Health and Wellness Tourism.
- Panel: Attracting International Patients.
- Panel: Innovations in the Insurance Market.
- Panel: The Importance of Health and Wellness Tourism in the Hospitality Industry.
- Importance of Public-Private Partnerships in the Development of Health Tourism in the Dominican Republic/Dr. Margarita Cedeño de Fernández, Vice-President of the Dominican Republic.
- Role of the Mayor’s Office for the Development of a Health and Wellness Destination