Cap Cana is the newest luxury resort that supports the 4th International Health and Wellness Tourism Congress in Santo Domingo, joining in with a sponsorship to the event scheduled this upcoming September.
“We welcome Cap Cana República Dominicana. Located on the east coast, Cap Cana is an exclusive housing and hotels complex, recognized as one of the best in the Caribbean,” states a Twitter posting from AF Comunicación Estratégica.
En esta 4ta edición del #congresoturimosaludbienestar2018 se une como patrocinador @vivecapcana ¡Gracias por el apoyo! #congresoturismosaludbienestar2018 #Networking #Negocios #B2B #Turismo #salud #saludybienestar #congreso #bienestar #AFComunicacionEstrategica #afcomunicacion pic.twitter.com/wYFJqZ2jw7
— AF Comunicación (@AFComunicacion) July 19, 2018
“In this 4th edition of the #congresoturimosaludbienestar2018 joins as sponsor @vivecapcana Thanks for the support!” says the post text.
About Cap Cana
Cap Cana is an exclusive real estate and hotel tourist destination, recognized among the best of the Caribbean.
Moreover, Punta Cana International Airport has the highest traffic volume in the Dominican Republic with over 4.2 million passengers as of June 2018.
With over 6,200 acres that includes more than three miles of powder-like sand beaches and:
- A protected harbor marina
- The Punta Espada Golf Course an award-winning golf course designed by Jack Nicklaus
- School district with the Heritage School, a bilingual school accredited by AdvancED, providing neoteric education from Early Childhood through 12th grade
- UNIBE University Cap Cana campus that offers complete and innovative programs for all levels of university degrees.
This destination has also luxury first-class spas, five-star hotels such as;
- The Relais & Chateaux Eden Roc
- Hyatt Ziva and Zilara, coming soon.
- The Secrets Resorts
According to the resort’s website, they have invested more than US$1,000 million in infrastructure and other facilities. Their values are quality, luxury, distinction, nature (eco-friendly), initiative and commitment.
Latest Ranks-Milestones 2016
- US News & World Report, AAA and Tripadvisor ranked all hotels operating inside Cap Cana within the top places of Punta Cana area and the Caribbean.
- Hosted the HEAT Latin Music Awards. The show was broadcasted to 72 million viewers in America.
- Electric Paradise Music Festival with 15 thousand attendees the festival became a trending topic and made the headline in the local news.
- The first edition of the FCBEscola Las Américas International Tournament featuring 28 teams from Barça’s soccer schools around the world takes place at Los Establos.
- The arrival of the first cruise to Cap Cana in December.